The project Extension of District Courts Complex at Multan aims to meet the growing needs of the District Courts Multan. The Project is designed as a G+8 building with basement parking for judges on a total covered area of 2791 sq. ft. The complex shall also have a Bakshi Khana building and a Mosque.
The Courts Complex is designed following best practices in Judicial Building Design. The District Courts Complex Multan presents unique security concerns to provide a safe facility for the judges, staff who work there, and the approximately 10,000 members of the public who come to the courthouse each day.
According to the courthouse project plan, the courthouse will include the following:
- 80 Courtrooms for civil, criminal, family and probate cases,
- Extensive waiting areas,
- Elevators, escalators, and stairs for easy movement
- Judicial Chambers,
- Office space for court branches and executive staff,
- Parking for Judges,
- Conference/ meeting rooms
- Daycare centers
- ‘Bakshi Khana’ facility for holding more than 150 prisoners under trial