This project will provide state-of-the-art gastroenterology and hepatology healthcare services to the community at large under one roof in pre-existing set-ups of tertiary care hospitals.
- To provide treatment to patients suffering from liver diseases and gastrointestinal disorders
- To provide treatment to patients suffering from infectious hepatitis in particularly HBV and HCV infections
- To trace the contacts of the infectious hepatitis patients and develop and implement prevention strategies
- To treat patients with liver disorders such as metabolic liver disorders, autoimmune liver diseases and other infections of the liver
- To provide treatment to patients suffering from complications of liver diseases
- To diagnose and treat other gastrointestinal diseases like gastroesophageal reflux disease, peptic ulcer disease, pancreatic diseases, bowel diseases and cancers of the GI tract and hepatobiliary system