Information and Communications Technology
At IDAP we believe a SMART Infrastructure Solution be it a Medical Facility, a Sports Complex or even a Highway requires latest technology components. We are focused not only at ideation but also on acquiring, deployment and monitoring of these technology components which can be broadly segmented into two categories.
In Network and Operations, we partner closely with our Civil, Electrical, MEP and Bio-Medical Engineering to infuse technology as inherent part of the overall project. Hence, building ICT processing, storage, and pathways natively for current needs and future expansions to our projects.
- Tier 3 - Data Center Design and Build
- IT Network design and build in compliance with international standards e.g. TIA, ISO, EIA etc.
- Network laying with active and passive equipment capable of 10G Bandwidth and 10,000+ network nodes.
- SAS Software-as-a-Service via IT Cloud Infrastructure including compute, network, storage, and orchestration
- IP – Internet Protocol based & ELV - Low Voltage Systems such as
- Building Management and Monitoring System
- Surveillance System - CCTV Cameras
- Communication Network - Analog and Digital Phone
- Fire Alert
- Nurse Call
- Public Address
- IT Service Management providing 24/7 Help Desk based on international standards of ITIL.
- Firewall protection providing application layer security.
- Advanced Internet Access based on SDWAN.
- IT Disaster recovery design and implementation with Backup and Archival solution (SAN based backups) for critical patient / hospital data durability.
In Software and Services, we partner closely with our end-users to understand their business functions and help them acquire and/or develop sophisticated software solutions which will enhance their capabilities and hep them scale their operations with efficiency and security:
- HMIS – Hospital Management Information System including
- EMR (Electronic Medical Records) covering all processes of OPD, IPD and ER.
- Clinical Physician Support covering Gynecology, Ophthalmic, Orthopedic, ENT, General Medicine, Pediatrics, Surgery, Skin, Dental etc.
- LIS (Laboratory Information System)
- RIS (Radiology Information System)
- PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System)
- CTMS (Clinical Trial Management System) for research facilities.
- ERP – Enterprise Resource Management
- Implementation/support of the following but not limited to:
- Finance covering General Ledger, Payable, Receivables, Cash & Bank
- Inventory & Assets Management
- Human Resource and Payroll
- Business Intelligence Dashboards
- Visual presentation of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Trend Analysis
- Integrated data gathering from different modules to generate meaningful information for quick decision and policy making.